Job Category: Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
Experience required :
- 15+ years
Job Type: Work from Office
Looking for candidates based out of Mumbai
- Work with the client to answer their major questions or concerns and deliver impressive customer service.
- Key responsibility is to ensure that customers feel that their needs are being met.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of a particular customers account within a business.
- Serve as the business representative with whom a client has the most one-on-one interaction within a company.
- While a salesperson is responsible for closing the initial deal, the Account Manager shall handle the relationship after the deal is secured.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing accounts by representing your team externally with clients and internally by working with direct reports and other cross-functional teams.
- Developing a thorough understanding of the clients business and operations in scope.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients to ensure their satisfaction and loyalty.
- Identifying upselling opportunities and contributing to revenue growth.
- Serving as a point of contact and providing customer support, upselling, technical assistance, and general relationship management.
- Collaborating with the sales team to ensure that it is clear what products or services the client has purchased and that those products and services fit the clients needs.
- Analytical Thinking: Account Managers should be able to analyze data, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions to improve customer satisfaction.
- Problem-Solving: Account Managers often encounter unique challenges and must be able to think critically and find creative solutions.
Contact Person- Maya Gajare
Email ID: email@example.com