Job Location: Pune
Experience: 1-2 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
Partner Lead Generation Executive builds relationships with selected Systems Integrators and IT service Organizations that helps drive Automation edge license revenue by identifying and bringing those SI/IT service organizations and further building relationships with them. He/she also has a strong focus on the
services capacity of those Partners to ensure Automation Edge can deliver its growth in the GEO.
The Challenges ahead
- Build relationships with the Delivery Center leaders of selected System Integrators and IT service Organizations
- Understand the services capacity of selected Systern Integrators and IT service Organizations necessary to support Automation edge growth objectives and synergies
- Ensure leadership and resources competences by qualifying them on the basis of their proficiency on the Value Engagement framework
- Actively follow the addition of new partners to the ecosystem, build pipeline and achieve the targets for new partner addition quarterly.
- Provide accurate and timely management information and capacity forecasts.
- Maintain an understanding of Automation Edge strategy & products, and be able to articulate Automation Edge value propositions to new potential partner prospects.
- Help and associate with Partner Manager and onboarded partners win deals and constant follow up.
- Strong Understanding of IT services organizations and key designations and should be able to navigate within the organization top-bottom and bottom-top approaches
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, BBA/MBA preferably.
- Successful field experience in sales and Lead Generation.
- Experience in the Partner team will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Lead generation or Partner Lead Generation.
- Align efforts toward business development
- Bulld business relationships
- Carry out Resource Capacity management
- Create cooperation modalities
- Implement services delivery strategies
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Identify new partnership opportunities
- Manage Alliances
- Driving for Results
- Managing Conflict
- Presenting to Others
- • Taking Initiative
- • Driving Strategy
- Driving Performance
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- • Displaying Confidence
- Positive Attitude