Experience Required: 5-8 years
- We are looking for a Sr.Engineer in Test (SDET) to develop and execute Functional, Integration and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Sr. Engineers in Test responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track defects.
- This role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
- If you possess good Testing/Development concepts and zeal to take up new challenges, we’d like to meet you.
- Establish metrics, mentor team members and Guide/Mentor QA team. Develop test programs, ensuring high quality product releases.
- Performing a combination of manual and automated testing as per release priorities.
- Understanding the end product requirement and translating the requirement into real-time business scenarios.
- Plan, Estimate, Risk Analysis etc.
- Implement, execute and maintain detailed test plans.
- Experience in in Cross-browser / Cross platform testing
- Good trouble-shooting skills.
- Experienced in Functional, Integration, Linguistic, System/Performance and UAT testing etc.
Requirements Skill sets
Must – have technical skills
- Good QA & QC Concepts, Test2break attitude
- Good understanding of SDLC & STLC (Software testing life cycle) Concepts
- Experience in Functional, Integration, System and UAT Testing.
- Good knowledge and understanding of defect life cycle
- Experience in API Testing using tools like Jmeter/postman
- Experienced/hands on in Test Automation tools like Selenium-Java/python
- Experience /Exposure to performance tools like Jmeter/Load Runner etc.
- Exposure to different databases like Postgres, MSSQL, Oracle
- Exposure to different flavours of OS like windows server, Ubuntu, linux,mac etc
- Must be Tech/Internet Savvy – Interest/Exposure in New technologies- self learner.
- Process oriented, organized , pro-active to learn and implement new technologies
- Experienced in Test Estimations, Agile /sprint ceremonies and other best practices.