TITLE: Technical Manager
EXPERIENCE: 10+ Yrs
What you’ll do:
- Strive to transform customer ideas into successful products impacting millions!
- Solve critical business problems by using latest tools & Technologies or innovative architecture/solution
- Lead high performing product-development team
- You will work closely with business and operations leadership, including product management, architects and leadership team at AutomationEdge, to define the product and provide updates on the program.
- You will be a technical problem solver on the team, identifying innovative solutions to project deadlocks and resolving issues and constraints through consensus and sound judgment.
- You will be responsible for making project decisions, achieving tactical goals while retaining a strategic focus.
- You will work closely with the development teams, cross functional teams and play a leadership role in product architecture and design.
You will love this job if you are/have/can:
- A product-thinker who’ll think through all the complexities and work hard for customer success
- A people-manager with an exceptional ability to develop and inspire his teams
- A continuous learner who wants to make a difference with innovation
- Seasoned manager, with strong experience in managing teams comprising of 10-15 members.
- 10+ years professional software development experience, working on large scale enterprise product development on cloud.
- Proven track record in leading teams and driving releases for delivering quality products in a timely manner under high pressure and aggressive schedules.
- Experience building enterprise class software and innovative culture in teams.
- Crack and/or come up with solutions to complex business/technical problems & challenges.
- Must have built distributed enterprise product(s) using Java/Spring/SpringBoot/
- Must have some exposure to web technologies like AngularJS/ReactJS
- Experience with REST, SOAP Services, XML, JSON
- Well versed with code review tools & Unit test frameworks/tools (like Junit, Test NG, etc)
- Strong experience in Databases like SQL Server, SQL, T-SQL, NoSQL
- Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Strong experience in writing quality code, coming up with development best practices.
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)