Intelligent automation (IA) is not just new technology – it enables enterprises to fundamentally change how business operations are executed – by redefining the business models and enhancing customer value.
Join this webinar to understand how Intelligent Automation can benefit various business functions like Finance and Accounting, HR, IT or Admin regardless of industry verticals.
Learn from a live customer success story by Director of Shared Services of a leading dairy company in North America on how they achieved transformation in their shared services functions using intelligent Automation.
Executive Vice President Sales
Siva has donned strategic and tactical positions at AutomationEdge. As an Executive Vice President, Siva caters to Fortune 500 customers in a global multi-cultural environment. He carries rich experience of 20 years in automation and IT Service Management domain. He also, excels in strategic planning, implementing best practice methodologies & continuous improvement programs.
Director of Shared Services
Borden Dairy Company
Cindy is a shared services transformation leader and carries 20 years of rich experience in managing finance/accounting, budgeting and analysis. Cindy is a recognized change leader in implementing organizational & process improvements, instituting cost saving efficiencies and leveraging innovative technologies to drive businesses forward. She inspires high levels of team performance.
Digital Transformation Leader
Sanyog is a seasoned digital and transformation experience leader with 12 years of rich exposure and is responsible for creating operational transformation solutions for CXO level clients across multiple industries. Sanyog leads consulting assignments for scoping & delivery of transformational programs along with engaging with the sales & consulting teams on the transformation offerings suite.
- What is Intelligent RPA and how it can impact Shared Services operations
- Which functional areas are most favourable for Automation
- How corporate functions like Finance and Accounting, Payroll, Master Data Management and Customer Services can benefit from Intelligent RPA
- Live Customer success story from Director of Shared Services of Borden Dairy Company
- Best practices followed by Wipro for successful RPA implementation
Who Should Attend
- Shared Services
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
- Customer Service and Marketing
- Business operations from various industries.